4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAsh Close, Wells
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Detached Bungalow
- New Build With NHBC Guarantee
- Bifold Doors
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Double Garage
- No Onward Chain
A detached four bed new build bungalow situated on the popular Ash Rise development with NHBC guarantee, bifold doors leading out to the rear garden, underfloor heating, off road parking for multiple cars and a double garage! No onward chain!
Accessed through a front aspect double glazed door, double glazed window to the front, loft access. airing cupboard, alarm control panel, light tunnel.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 10' 4" ( 3.25m max x 3.15m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level with worksurfaces over, 1 1&1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, integrated Bosch tower oven, Bosch four ring gas hob with Bosch cooker hood over, integrated Bosh dishwasher and fridge freezer, inset ceiling downlights.
The utility room has been fitted with base units with worksurfaces over, 1 bowl stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, central heating boiler, integrated wine rack, integrated Bosch washing machine, inset ceiling downlights, double glazed door to garden.
Living/ Dining Room 16' 3" max x 22' 2" max ( 4.95m max x 6.76m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed windows overlooking the garden, double glazed bifold doors leading to the rear patio, glass wooden doors to the hall, thermostatic control.
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 11' 10" ( 4.95m max x 3.61m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobe, thermostatic control, door to en-suite.
Suite comprising vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splashback, WC, tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted shower system, extractor fan, shaver point, towel radiator, inset ceiling downlight.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 14' 10" max ( 2.92m x 4.52m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, thermostatic control.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed windows, thermostatic control.
Bedroom Four 7' 3" x 12' 11" ( 2.21m x 3.94m )
A front aspect room with double glazed. thermostatic control.
Outside To The Front
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for multiple cars, the drive way leads up to the front door of the property and to the garage up and over door. There is an outside tap and also a side gate giving access to the rear garden.
To the immediate rear of the property there is a patio area, with a walk way to the side gate and to garage. There is also a clean slate garden waiting for someone to put their own mark on it.
The property benefits from a double garage with a double glazed window to the rear, a rear door and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54901951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.