2 bedroom terraced house for saleMiddle Road, Hastings
Sold STC £175,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Located on the East side of Hastings this well presented house with accommodation comprising living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property further benefits from gardens to the front and rear and off road parking area
Located on the East side of Hastings this well presented house with accommodation comprising living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property further benefits from gardens to the front and rear, off road parking area, other features include double glazing and gas central heating. Internal viewing is recommended.
Approached via door to the front door and leading through to
Having door into
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces and incorporating sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs storage cupboard, partly tiled flooring and walls and a double glazed window to the front aspect
Having tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler and a single glazed door to the bathroom
Fitted white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail tiled flooring and two double glazed windows to the side aspect
Lounge 11' 2" x 12' ( 3.40m x 3.66m )
Having a feature fireplace with wooden mantle, telephone and tv point, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Having a feature fireplace with wooden mantle, tv and telephone point. Radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 12' ( 2.87m x 3.66m )
With a built in cupboard, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
To the front of the property there is a patio area
To the rear garden there is a raised decked area and a step down to area of lawn with shrubs and path with fence and hedge boundaries leading to off road parking area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54901978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.