Studio flat for saleBrunswick Street, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5
- 8 % yield for 10 years
- 5% on deposited funds in September, 2.5% after
- Walking distance to 3 universities
- Partnership with Keele University
- Excellent communal facilities
Sky building represents a unique and exciting investment opportunity for both first time property investors and experienced portfolio investors. The development is set a short distance away from Keele University, the largest campus university in the UK with 9980 students. It is also in walking distance from Staffordshire and Royal Stoke Universities.
The Keele and Newcastle-Under-Lyme area is suffering from a severe under supply of student accommodation and Sky Building is
perfectly placed to meet the demand on the increasing market.
The development consists of 122 En-suites, 127 studios and 24 large studios. All accommodation is fully furnished with different unit sizes available. Excellent communal facilities include reception, cinema room, study rooms and a gymnasium.
It's a hands off investment which offers an amazing 8% yield for 10 years. The management company has a long and successful record as has the developer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Skybuildingensuite. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sand Royale, Benfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.