3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrenville Green, Aylesbury
Offers in Excess of
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM & BATHROOM
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- MUST BE VIEWED
A well presented three bedroom family home situated in a cul de sac location and within walking distance of Stoke Mandeville Hospital. MUST BE VIEWED.
A well presented three bedroom family home situated in a cul de sac location and within walking distance of Stoke Mandeville Hospital. The property features double glazing, gas central heating, entrance hall, shower room, lounge/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom, landscaped rear garden, carport providing off road parking. MUST BE VIEWED.
Part glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing with under stairs recess area. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Tiling to all walls. Double glazed window to front, Tiled flooring.
Lounge Dining Room 21' 5" x 12' 3" max narrowing to 9' 11" ( 6.53m x 3.73m max narrowing to 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Coal effect gas fire with back boiler. Coving. Radiator. Door to kitchen. Decorative brick display unit with wooden plinth. Double glazed french doors opening to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset single drainer sink unit. Built in double oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled splash backs. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' +door recess area x 9' 7" ( 3.96m +door recess area x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with shower above. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Enclosed rear garden with large patio area. Artificial grass for easy maintenance. Brick shed with power and light. Gated rear access.
Providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54903592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.