3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLynn Road, Swaffham
- WAS: £290,000 REDUCED TO: £280,000 (from 30th June to 20th July)
- Four bedroom detached bungalow
- Renovated bathroom, utility area, cloakroom and conservatory
- Mature and varied gardens with southerly aspect
- Superb array of useful outbuildings and parking
- Motivated seller; be quick!
- Kitchen/breakfast room, living room and dining room
A four bedroom detached bungalow on 1.7 acres (STMS) of flexible grounds with an array of outbuildings and potential. Be quick!
Located off the west bound carriageway of the A47 is a detached residence with 1.7 acres (STMS) of land with a southerly aspect and fields beyond. A gated driveway and front lawn is screened by hedging and provides an ample frontage to the bungalow. The property itself has accommodation comprising a kitchen/breakfast room, a dual aspect living room open to a dining room, three double bedrooms and fourth bedroom/study, a recently refurbished bathroom and two conservatories. To the rear and side of the house are an array of outbuildings including workshops, sheds, greenhouses and a superb garage/workshop and barn like storage facility which could serve a number of uses. The gardens have a variety of lawns, trees, shrubs, seating areas and a mini orchard. There is ample off road parking and driveways as well as landscaped gardens. Beechcroft is big enough for families but also ideal for downsizers and people who want to keep animals or have a small business from home (subject to relevant council permissions). The vendors have found so help them get their dream home whilst buying yours!
Wooden flooring and thermostat.
Porch 7' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.26m x 1.80m )
Frosted part glazed windows to rear aspect.
Living Room 18' 11" x 14' 11" ( 5.77m x 4.55m )
Dual aspect room with side window and sliding doors to rear, open fire with wooden surround and mantle, TV point, wooden floors, arch to
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
Double glazed side window, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 5.13m max x 3.91m max )
L shaped room with breakfast area opening onto a fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and hob with extractor hood, door to
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.68m )
Base unit with work surface over, space and plumbing for washing machine, side window.
Double glazed rear window, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, clad ceiling.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.16m )
Wooden floor, windows and doors onto the garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.24m x 4.22m )
Double glazed side window, radiator, TV point, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.77m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4/ Study 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Double glazed front window, wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Newly refurbished bathroom with four piece bathroom suite comprising panel bath with shower over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled floor and walls, clad ceiling.
1.7 acres (STMS) comprising an array of outbuildings including workshops, sheds, greenhouses, garaging, a barn, 3 garages and a brick built store area.
Surrounding the outbuildings, the land comprises a yard with room for planting, a mini orchard with apple pear and plum trees, a patio with attractive beds, a large lawn with greenhouse and borders, a further lawn with cherry and apple tree borders and a vegetable plot, further gates lead onto another large lawn with grass and scrub land. The garden has a southerly aspect and backs onto fields.
Leave Swaffham via Lynn Road and out onto the by-pass. The property can be found after leaving Swaffham on the left hand side just before reaching the Downham Market/Kings Lynn roundabout clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54903607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.