2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFallow Court, Worksop
Sold STC £90,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000**
- END TOWN HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000- £100,000* Wanting to get on the property ladder?... What an ideal opportunity...
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000** Only by viewing can you appreciate the this end town house located in a quiet cul de sac in the popular residential area known as Thievesdale. Available with no upward chain, the accommodation offers lounge with open plan stairs rising to the first floor, kitchen/diner with cooker included, landing, two bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway, gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system, NO UPWARD CHAIN
Fallow Court, Worksop
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Double glazed entrance door, front facing double glazed bay window, newly fitted electric feature fireplace with wooden surround and marble hearth, central heating radiator, television point, open plan stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Kitchen/diner 12' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a polycarbonate sink unit, free standing electric cooker included within the sale, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, two rear facing double glazed windows, double glazed door leading outside, vinyl flooring
Side facing double glazed window, access to the loft space, coving to ceiling, built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler
Bedroom One 9' 3" to wardrobe x 8' 11" ( 2.82m to wardrobe x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of built in wardrobes with hanging rails and storage space, over head storage space with matching bedside tables, radiators, two front facing double glazed windows
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator, rear facing double glazed window
Open plan front garden to include a laid to lawn area, driveway providing off road parking and a wooden gate leading into the rear garden enclosed by a wooden fence, laid to lawn and patio area, outside water tap, outside lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54903628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.