3 bedroom terraced house for saleBirch Street, Oldbury B68 9RU
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OPEN PLAN STYLE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- EPC RATING: E
- BLOCK PAVED REAR GARDEN
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS PROPERTY
- CENTRAL HEATED AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS AND SCHOOLS
- MORE PHOTOS AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
CHECK OUT THE REAR END OF THIS ONE. A REAL FAMILY HOME OFFERING BAGS OF SPACIOUS LIVING.
This three bedroom property is located in Oldbury and offers an excellent position close to local parks, within the catchment area of good primary and secondary schools and near great transport links including Langley Green train station and the 120 and 87 bus routes into the City Centre; perfect for commuting.
A welcoming lounge with a square bay window can be found upon entrance leading to the second reception room, separated by a hallway and a stairway to the first floor. The large fitted kitchen/diner and a further breakfast room, providing access to the easily manageable fully paved rear garden makes up this home. To the first floor can be found three bedrooms and family bathroom.
This property is double glazed, gas central heated and offers a neutral decor throughout. Viewings are a must. These are facilitated by our group.
OFFERS STRICTLY OVER 124,950.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54904672.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6899566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.