3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHighfield, Ridley Lane, Mawdesley, L40 2RE
Offers Over £399,950
- Detached bungalow with the opportunity for further development
- Master with en-suite and two further bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Conservatory
- Two double garages and driveway
- Set on a generous plot with gardens to front, rear and side
Double glazed entrance porch with tiled floor. Built in cloaks cupboard with hanging and storage space. Georgian style panelled door to:
ENTRANCE HALL/DINING ROOM
Radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:
Double glazed conservatory with central ceiling fan/light and tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side and double glazed exit door to rear. Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, four ring Indesit electric hob with Hotpoint extractor hood over. Built in eye level Stoves oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted Vaillant gas combi boiler. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Radiator.
Giving access to Bedrooms 2 and 3. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front and decorative stained window to side. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden. Door to:
High level window to rear.
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of built in furniture to include wardrobes, drawers bedside units, overbed storage and matching panelled headboard. Radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Double glazed opaque window to rear. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with fitted Aqualisa shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front and two double glazed windows to side. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with two corner wardrobes and overbed storage cupboard. Radiator.
Opaque window to rear. Fitted with a panelled corner bath, wash hand basin and low level w.c. Ladder style heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
The property is approached via double five bar gate to the side flagged and cobbled sett driveway leading to the two double garages. One garage has an electronically operated
up and over door, power, light, window to side and personal access door. The second garage block has twin up and over doors and is currently used for storage. To the side of the
garage is a greenhouse with flagged patio path surround.
Laid to lawn interspersed with trees.
There are lawned gardens to the front and side with shrub and flower borders and rockery. Access gates lead to the rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with shrub and seasonal flower borders.
Ornamental pond with rockery and raised patio/seating area.
TENURE We are informed by the Vendor that the tenure of the property is Freehold
This information has not been verified by Angela Burnett & Co. Property Services and prospective
purchasers are advised to consult their own Solicitor for verification".
VIEWING Strictly by appointment through this office.
These notes should be referred to before making an offer on a property.
• Some of the information given in this brochure has not been verified by Angela Burnett & Co. Property Services and prospective purchasers are advised to consult their own Solicitor/Surveyor for verification.
• All room measurements are approximate and before ordering carpets and furniture, etc, prospective purchasers are advised to take their own measurements.
• Items such as central heating systems, boilers, gas fires, wall heaters and showers, etc should be checked by a registered service company on behalf of the prospective purchaser as Angela Burnett & Co cannot be held responsible for items found not to be working after purchase.
• If land measurement is specified this is an approximate measurement and usually supplied by the vendor. Verification of actual land size should be confirmed with prospective purchaser's solicitor/surveyor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54904862.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Ridleyhighfield. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Angela Burnett & Co, Mawdesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.