2 bedroom flat for salePrincipal Court, Tudor Crescent, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 2BW
- TWO BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
*NEW INSTRUCTION* *IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT* * *MODERN FIRST FLOOR FLOOR APARTMENT* AJM Estates are delighted to present to the open market for sale this lovely TWO bedroom apartment built by Taylor-Wimpey in the much sought after Highbury Estate in Cosham. Key features include; ALLOCATED parking space and additional VISITOR parking, EN-SUITE SHOWER room to master bedroom, MODERN kitchen and bathroom. Other benefits include; SECURE ENTRY phone system, GAS HEATING via RADIATORS, double glazing and COMMUNAL GARDENS. Viewing this property is essential to really appreciate the size, layout and location.
* Communal Entrance Hallway
Double glazed door with secure entry phone, double glazed door leading to rear communal garden/parking area and stairs leading to all floors. On the first floor double glazed front door to:-
* Entrance Hallway
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls with intercom phone, built in meter/storage cupboard, radiator and doors to:-
* Lounge/Diner: 4.83m x 3.43m (15' 10" x 11' 3")
Double glazed french style doors to front aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls and radiator. Door to:-
* Kitchen: 2.59m x 2.29m (8' 6" x 7' 6")
Furnished with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and (Tall) fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, tiled floor and cupboard housing combination boiler.
* Master Bedroom: 3.25m (excluding door recess) x 2.59m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, radiator and door to:-
* En-Suite Shower Room
Furnished with a matching white three piece suite incorporating shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and close coupled WC. Smooth ceiling, tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
* Bedroom Two: 3.61m x 2.03m (11' 10" x 6' 8")
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls and radiator.
* Bathroom: 2.03m x 1.96m (6' 8" x 6' 5")
Furnished with a matching white three piece suite incorporating panel enclosed bath with shower mixer tap and attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and close coupled WC. Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling, tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
* Outside (Rear Communal Area)
Communal garden, allocated parking space and additional visitor Parking.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 122 years.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.