5 bedroom detached house for saleGeorge Street, Mablethorpe
Offers in Region of £190,000
- Imposing Traditional Bay Fronted Detached Family Home
- 3 Reception Rooms & Breakfast Kitchen
- 5 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & Additional Cloakroom/ WC
- Great Scope For Further Potential With Possible Attic Conversion
- Well Located For Town Centre & Seafront Amenities
Imposing Traditional Bay Fronted Detached Family Home, well located for Town Centre & Seafront amenities, comprising of 3 Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, 5 Bedrooms, Bathroom & Additional Cloakroom/ WC, with the added benefit of great scope for further potential with possible attic conversion.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this turn of the 20th century Traditional Bay Fronted Detached Property which boasts a plethora of original features which will be particular interest to the discerning buyer. The property offers an extensive range of well proportioned accommodation which comprises to the ground floor of a Entrance Hall with access of to the 3 Reception Rooms & Breakfast Kitchen, whilst to the 1st floor, via the landing area are 5 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and separate Cloakroom/ WC. There is further staircase which allows access to the attic area which offers excellent scope for further development with work having commenced on a conversion by the current owners, subject to finalised plans and approval from the necessary local authority. Externally the property benefits from gardens to the front and the rear, the rear also having an outbuilding which also offers further scope for development if required. Viewing of the property at the earliest opportunity is highly recommended by the selling agent, to appreciate both the wealth of character features and the extremely well proportioned accommodation offered for sale.
Principal Entrance Hallway
Accessible via an external covered porch and a period front entrance door with accompanying side panels & fan light, being opaque, coloured and leaded with a contemporary bell system, having an attractive tiled floor, radiator, stairs raising to the 1st floor, doors to the principal reception rooms, picture rail and useful understairs cupboard
Lounge 13' 11" max. into recess x 17' 1" into the bay ( 4.24m max. into recess x 5.21m into the bay )
Having a 'sash' style bay window to the front elevation, allowing for a good view of the immediate surrounding area and allowing for a good amount of natural light, contemporary deep coving & picture rail, radiator, ceiling rose and a focal point open fire with attractive tiled hearth and wooden surround.
Sitting Room 16' 10" max into bay x 13' 11" ( 5.13m max into bay x 4.24m )
Comprising of a 'sash' style bay fronted window to the front elevation, electric coal effect fire inset into an attractive surround, radiator, built in cupboard incorporating the fuse box and utility meters, ceiling rose, picture rail and a further fitted chimney recess cupboard with shelving over.
With 'sash' style window to the rear elevation, door allowing access into the rear garden, radiator and door into the Kitchen & Dining Room.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 11" x 14' 1" ( 4.24m x 4.29m )
Fitted with a good range of base and drawer units with worktop areas over and tiled splashback, exposed wooden floor, 2 'sash' style windows to the rear elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light and a pleasant view of the rear garden, integrated double electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for a table and inset sink with double drainer.
Dining Room 14' x 11' 10" min. ( 4.27m x 3.61m min. )
Comprising of a 'sash' style window to the rear elevation, picture rail, radiator, chimney recess feature with a wooden surround and tiled hearth, ceiling rose, cupboard to the chimney recess incorporating drawers and glass fronted display cabinets and a further overhead cupboard.
1st Floor Landing Area
With further stairs allowing access to the attic area, ceiling rose, coved ceiling and doors allowing access to the rooms as follows;
With a high flush 'blue and white Water fall' closet which is in keeping with the period nature of the property, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, sash window to the rear elevation, picture rail, corner wash hand basin and accompanying tiled splashbacks
Bedroom 1 14' x 14' 4" max. into recess ( 4.27m x 4.37m max. into recess )
With an open focal fire place incorporated into a cast style surround, radiator, 'sash' style window to the front elevation, ceiling rose, coved ceiling and a picture rail.
Bedroom 2 14' x 13' 10" ( 4.27m x 4.22m )
Having a' sash' style window to the rear elevation, cast style feature fire place and surround, coved ceiling, exposed wooden flooring, ceiling rose, radiator and an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank, wash hand basin and an accompanying tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom 3 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
With a 'sash' style window to the front elevation, exposed wooden flooring, open fire inset into a cast style surround, radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 14' ( 2.87m x 4.27m )
With a 'sash' style window to the rear elevation, exposed wooden flooring, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 5 6' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.11m x 3.20m )
With exposed wooden flooring, coved and textured ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose and 'sash' style window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a panelled bath with shower mixer taps over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, tiled splashback, 'sash' style window to the side elevation and coved and textured ceiling.
Attic Area 13' 9" min. x 34' 2" max. ( 4.19m min. x 10.41m max. )
(approximate overall measurements with restricted ceiling height into the eves.)
The current vendor has commenced works on a conversion, plans of which are yet to be finalised and submitted to the necessary planning authority. Prospective buyers are advised, prior to legal commitment to purchase, to make their own necessary enquiries with the relevant planning department/ legal representative as they deem necessary, should they wish to pursue this conversion.
The attic area comprises of 2 double glazed 'Velux' style windows, the area is boarded and offers a good scope for further development as per the note above and as required
To the front of the property there is a front garden area which is enclosed with a low level wall, with a gateway and path allowing access into the front entrance door, gated side access allowing passageway into the enclosed rear garden, which is predominately laid to lawn and incorporates beds and boarders, stocked with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees. Further to this, in the rear garden are outbuildings which are divided into 2 sections as follows
Section 1 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
Section 2 7' 9" x 8' ( 2.36m x 2.44m )
Which have therein the floor mounted gas central heating boiler, cold water tap, side personal door and window, in addition to a lean to wood store which the vendor understands was formally the WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54909721.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.