3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCottesmore Close, Skegness
Sold STC £54,800
- Modern 3 Bed End Town House
- Offered For Sale On A 40% Shared Ownership Basis
- Popular 'Lumley Field' Development
- Lounge & Well Proportioned Dining Kitchen
- Family Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
Modern End Town House, offered for sale on a 40% Shared Ownership basis, situated in the popular 'Lumley Fields' Development, comprises of Lounge, Well Proportioned Dining Kitchen, 3 Bedroom, family Bathroom, Ground Floor WC, Garden & Parking. Viewing is essential to appreciate
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this Modern 3 Bed End Off Row House, which was built by 'Manorcrest' builders in 2013, being offered for sale on a 40% shared ownership basis. The property is located on the popular 'Lumley Fields' Development, well situated for access to Skegness Town Centre & Sea Front/ Beach amenities. The area comprises briefly of Lounge & well proportioned modern Dining Kitchen with a ground floor Cloak Room/ WC. To the 1st floor, off the landing area, are 3 Bedrooms and a well proportioned family Bathroom. The property has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing as stated and is well presented with neutral decor throughout. Externally the property has the benefit of gardens and parking provision to the rear of the property. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment prospective buyers are advised to contact the selling agent at the first instance to ensure that they meet the housing association criteria on 01754768311.
Accessible via a double glazed side entrance door with opaque inset into the top half, double glazed window to the front elevation, allowing additional natural light to the area, radiator, stairs to the 1st floor and door to the:-
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.31m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a focal mounted remote controlled electric fire with heat and light facility. There is a door allowing access into the:-
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.90m )
Comprising of a good range of wall, base and drawer units, complimentary worktop surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas central heating boiler incorporated within a matching Kitchen wall unit, integrated electric oven with a gas hob and extractor, space and plumbing provision for appliances including washer, 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps over, double glazed window allowing a pleasant view of the rear garden, radiator and double glazed door with opaque section to the top half allowing external access. There is a door to the:-
Ground Floor Wc
With a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation allowing for natural light, tiled splashbacks, radiator, wall mounted wash hand basin and a low flush WC.
1st Floor Landing Area
With double glazed window to the side elevation, allowing for a good amount of natural light, loft access and an airing cupboard which incorporates a shelf, storage and radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" max. into recess x 8' 1" max. ( 4.29m max. into recess x 2.46m max. )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' x 12' 11" max. into recess ( 2.44m x 3.94m max. into recess )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mains shower over and fixed shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor, chrome ladder style radiator and double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
The gardens extending to 3 sides, at the front being predominately laid to lawn which continues to the side of the property and is complimented by a further gravelled side garden area which is planted with well stocked shrub borders. The rear garden is enclosed with a brick boundary wall to one side and fencing to remaining sides, laid to lawn with a garden shed, outside tap & light, paved area and well stocked beds and borders.
Prospective buyers are advised that this property is being offered for sale on a 40% shared ownership basis with a rental payment of £218.39 pcm including building insurance payable to the respective Housing Association, which is reviewed annually each April. For further details and quallification information please contact the selling agent on 01754 768311.
See multii map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54910660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.