4 bedroom detached house for saleBytham Heights, Castle Bytham
Sold STC £290,000
- REDUCED FROM £299,995
- Detached Four Bedroom House
- Extended Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Master With En Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garden Backing Onto Open Fields
- Detached Double Garage
Situated in a cul-de-sac location backing on to open farmland, this historic Lincolnshire village has easy access to the Market Towns of Stamford and Grantham.
This spacious property offers the following accommodation; Entrance hall with cloakroom, doors off to lounge, dining room, extended kitchen breakfast, utility and study. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en suite shower room and the three further bedrooms are served by the family bathroom.
Outside the driveway provides off road parking and leads to a detached double garage. The enclosed rear garden offers views across bordering farmland.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 22' into bay x 12' ( 6.71m into bay x 3.66m )
Dining Room 17' 6" x 10' ( 5.33m x 3.05m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 25' 6" x 12' ( 7.77m x 3.66m )
Study 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Stairs & Landing
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Double Garage & Driveway
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54911048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD100745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.