2 bedroom flat for saleLeicester Street, Northampton
- Beautifully Presented
- Contemporary Style
- Juliette Balcony and Skylights
- Integrated Garage
This stunning two bedroom apartment is located in Nelson Hall with views across the Racecourse. The property is in show home condition and boasts a garage along with contemporary living space with mezzanine, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and stairs rising to the hallway.
Two double glazed skylight windows, radiator and doors to:-
Open Plan 19' x 14' ( 5.79m x 4.27m )
Open plan to kitchen, double glazed window to the side aspect, two radiators, spotlights to ceiling and Juliette balcony.
Fitted with a range of high gloss base and wall mounted storage units with granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, fitted electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for white goods, spotlights to ceiling and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, vaulted ceiling with spotlights and wall lights.
Bedroom Two 8' x 9' Max ( 2.44m x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite comprising p shape bath with mixer taps and shower head over with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin unit, built in low flush WC, shaver point, heated towel rail and double glazed skylight window to the front aspect.
Power and light connected, plumbing and electric door.
Space for tumble dryer.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54911812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.