1 bedroom flat for saleWellesley Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3RJ
Sold STC £115,000
- Town centre location
- Gas central heating
- Private courtyard garden
- Double bedroom
- Modern fitted shower room/wc
- Patio door from living area to courtyard
- Double glazed
- Only a few hundred yards to the Arndale Centre
- Less than 1/4 mile to mainline railway station
- Investment / first purchase opportunity
Located in the heart of Eastbourne town centre, a 1 bedroom garden flat with a private courtyard garden. The flat is considered to provide an excellent first purchase or an investment opportunity. Situated only a few hundred yards from the Arndale Centre and less than 1/4 mile from Eastbourne mainline railway station, the flat benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a courtyard garden. The shower room has been up-dated and an internal inspection is highly recommended as flats in this location with outside space rarely comes to the market.
LIVING ROOM WITH KITCHEN AREA - 13'5" (4.09m) x 12'4" (3.76m)
BEDROOM - 15'2" (4.62m) x 12'3" (3.73m)
PRIVATE REAR COURTYARD - 21'6" (6.55m) x 16'8" (5.08m)
99 years from 25/12/1988 (Share of Freehold)
As and when required.
(All details concerning the terms of the Lease and outgoings are subject to verification)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54912400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaper Stanbrook, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.