2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Lawns, Clandown, Radstock
Sold STC £190,000
- Perfect First Time Home
- Garden Backing Onto Open Fields
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Generous Living Accomodation
A fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get onto the property ladder with this wonderfully finished generous two double bedroom home with a well maintained garden backing onto open fields Call us now on 01225 425 111 to book your time slot so you don't miss out.
Accommodation compromises of: Entrance porch, generous lounge, modern kitchen/ diner, conservatory. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also boasts plenty of driveway space and a garden that backs onto open fields giving the feel of being in the heart of the countryside.
Door to front, automatic light.
Lounge 16' 2" Max x 10' 8" ( 4.93m Max x 3.25m )
Door to front, double glazed window to front, electric fire place, wall lights, radiator, telephone & television point, coved ceilings, stairs to landing.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 2" x 8' ( 4.93m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel single bowl sink, splashback tiling, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, dado rail, double glazed window, door to conservatory and opening into lounge.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.29m )
Double glazed UPVC construction conservatory, plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to side, loft access, stairs from lounge.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 2.87m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window to rear over looking the garden and countryside behind, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with wall mounted shower over. pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, partly tiled.
Driveway in front of garage, graveled area for extra parking, mature shrubbery.
Graveled garden with patio area backing onto open fields, fenced surround, flower beds with mature shrubs.
Single garage with up and over door with an external door leading into the garden.
Leave Bath on the A367 Wells Road and follow the road to Peasedown St John. At the first roundabout take the first exit onto the bypass and proceed over the next roundabout. Follow the road until you start to drop down the hill and take the right turn into Clandown, take the next left onto the Fosseway take the third right at the bottom of the hill onto Springfield Place and follow round to the left and the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54912985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.