2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleYarmouth Road, Kirby Cane, Bungay
- Detached Bungalow
- Generous Size Accommodation
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Presentation
- Double Garage and Gardens
This fantastic detached bungalow has generous sized accommodation, has two reception areas and two/three bedrooms. The property is situated in the sought after village of Kirby Cane, it has a garage, and large frontage providing ample parking for cars, caravan and boat, with also generous gardens.
This fantastic detached bungalow has generous sized accommodation, has two reception areas and two/three bedrooms. The property is situated in the sought after village of Kirby Cane, it has a double garage, and large frontage providing ample parking for cars, caravan and boat, with also generous gardens.
The front of the bungalow has ample parking for a number of cars and includes space for a caravan and/or boat. On the north side there is a concrete drive leading to the very large garage/workshop. On the south side of the bungalow there is an equally large drive space for additional parking etc.
uPVC door to the front aspect, velux window, radiator and airing cupboard.
WC, washbasin, tiled surrounds, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.19m x 4.19m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, uPVC french doors, freestanding fireplace, wall lights, radiator and open plan to dining area.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, radiator, wall lights, open plan to lounge.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.19m x 4.17m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect and uPVC glazed door to the rear, fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base cupboards, sink and drainer with good size work surfaces, tiled surrounds, 1/1/2 bowl, electric cooker point, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted oil CH boiler, radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 8" In Bay ( 3.68m x 3.56m In Bay )
uPVC bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 13' 8" In Bay ( 3.63m x 4.17m In Bay )
uPVC window to the front aspect, and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, bath/mixer taps, shower and shower cubicle, vanity basin and storage underneath. extractor fan, shaver point, WC, bidet, part tiled surrounds and also electric point for towel rail.
Floored loft space, with velux window.
The bungalow has a fully enclosed third of an acre garden which is mainly at the back of the property, is west facing and sunny. The first part of the garden has mixed shrub and perennial borders and includes a pond, rose garden, mature fig tree and a paved and gravel area leading through an arch to the lawn and summer house beyond. Here are well stocked and established mixed borders, densely planted to minimise weeds. There is year round colour in the garden and lots of spring bulbs have been added. The wisteria on the back wall of the bungalow is fantastic in May and Indian bean tree is a highlight when it flowers in July.
Double Garage 22' 8" x 12' 11" ( 6.91m x 3.94m )
Power, light, up and over door, window to the side aspect, and also single glazed door.
Greenhouse 8' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.85m )
The greenhouse and poly tunnel occupy sunny positions and have a mature nectarine tree and grapevine. Compost bins, large water containers and a six by eight foot shed complete the vegetable garden along the bottom fence.
Poly Tunnel 19' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.99m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54912997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.