4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Clyde, Swinbrook Road, Carterton
- Open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Elegant French doors from living room
- Four double bedrooms
- Study/family reception room
- Range of stylish integrated appliances
- Garage with double length driveway
Beautifully designed family four bedroom detached home with double length driveway and garage located on an attractive new development on the outskirts of Carterton just 3.3 miles from Burford.
Stunning four double bedroom detached family home which benefits from an impressive open plan kitchen/dining room, living room with elegant French doors to rear garden, study/family reception room and cloakroom.
Open plan modern fitted kitchen boasts contemporary kitchen units, stylish work surfaces and matching upstands. Range of integrated appliances to the kitchen with an ample dining area. French doors from lounge to the rear garden.
Four double bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom with quality Roca sanitary ware.
Full price from £424,995 (*also available with help to buy from £339,995)
Book appointment to view. Sales centre open Thursday-Monday.
Kitchen Diner 9' 1" x 24' 9" ( 2.77m x 7.54m )
Lounge 11' 5" x 18' 10" ( 3.48m x 5.74m )
Study 11' 5" x 5' 8" ( 3.48m x 1.73m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 14' 3" ( 3.56m x 4.34m )
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 13' 3" ( 2.84m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 11' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 11' 3" ( 2.82m x 3.43m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54914599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR101020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Carterton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.