2 bedroom cottage for saleHigh Street, Everton, Doncaster
Sold STC £159,996
- PLOT 3 - POPLAR BARN
- NEW HOME READY TO MOVE IN FOR XMAS 2016
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Garage, Courtyard Setting
Gr33n Homes are registered with Help To Buy - PRICES SHOWN ARE WITH THE DISCOUNT. Fantastic prices in a delightful setting. Viewing via the Agent.
The beautiful village of Everton is located on the A631 between the busy town of Gainsborough and the exclusive historic area of Bawtry and is part of Bassetlaw council. There are 23 grade 2 listed buildings in Everton which has a very rich past and is even recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086-7 as Evertone.
This desirable village has 2 public houses, The Sun Inn and the Blacksmiths Arms, and is now served by a lovely village store and butchers owned by a local farming family, they sell award-winning meats, vegetables, cakes and even wine. You can also spend your time exploring the wonderful Everton Nurseries which has an exceptional array of plants, trees and garden furniture, along with a wonderful café for your all day breakfast and latte needs.
If its tennis, football or bowling you require then look no further than Everton villageTennis and Bowling club. The cricket ground is located right next door and is transformed to a football pitch in the winter months. The village has its own infant school and their Ofsted report is always very highly rated. Everton has very limited development land so new build properties are very rare and very desirable. The A1M is easily accessible, as are Doncaster, Retford and Gainsborough, making this an excellent base for those needing to commute. Doncaster and Retford both have mainline stations and those requiring to travel further afield will appreciate the proximity to Robin Hood & East Midlands International Airports.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights and follow the road heading out towards Everton. Take the left hand turning onto High Street, where the properties can be found immediately on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54915772.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.