3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlfriston Close, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £245,000
- End Of Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Garage In Compound
This three bed end of terrace house is offered by the current owners in superb decorative order. They have replaced the kitchen & bathroom, laid wooden flooring & replaced most of the windows since they bought the property. The property also benefits from a ground floor WC.
This end of terrace house is situated in an extremely quite & secluded location just off Alfriston Close in Felpham which is close to schools, shops, bus routes & road links. On the ground floor you will find a living/dining area, a kitchen & WC & on the first floor are three bedroom & a bathroom. The property is offered in superb decorative order by the current owners who have replaced the kitchen & bathroom, laid wooden flooring & replaced most of the windows since they bought the property. The front & rear gardens are mostly laid to lawn & the house benefits from a garage in a compound at the rear. Call us today to book your viewing.
Entrance Porch 5' 2" x 3' 5" ( 1.57m x 1.04m )
Frosted double glazed door with frosted double glazed window to side. Solid oak flooring, radiator, storage cupboard & door to WC & Living/Dining Room.
Wc 5' 5" x 2' 7" ( 1.65m x 0.79m )
Frosted double glazed window to front, WC & wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
Living Area 16' 9" x 15' 6" ( 5.11m x 4.72m )
Double glazed windows to front & side, radiator, TV point, SKY cable, two telephone points, stairs to first floor landing, two storage cupboards, solid oak flooring, inset ceiling spot lighting, archway to kitchen. This room is open to the dining area.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden, solid oak flooring, radiator & serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 6' 11" ( 4.37m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with solid oak work surfaces with a walnut edging & tiled splash backs. One & a half bowl sink & drainer unit under double glazed window to rear. Electric oven, gas hob & cooker hood over, space & plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, radiator, frosted double glazed door in to rear garden, serving hatch through to dining area, wall mounted central heating boiler concealed in cupboard & partly tiled & partly solid oak flooring.
Access to loft space, doors to all first floor rooms, wooden flooring & airing cupboard with hot water tank & slatted wooden shelving.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail, radiator, SKY cable & solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail, radiator & solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail, radiator & walnut flooring.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
Frosted double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps, power shower (with pump) over & glass shower screen. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiling & walnut wall panelling.
Enclosed by timber panel fencing, mostly laid to lawn, paved patio area outside dining area, trees, plant & shrub borders, gate to garage compound & gate to side to front garden
Enclosed by brick wall. Wrought iron gate to pathway to front door. Mostly laid to lawn with tree, plant & shrub borders, gate to side to rear garden, door to left of front door to bin storage cupboard which also houses the gas & electric meters.
Single garage in compound to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54916460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.