3 bedroom detached house for saleCublands, Hertford
Offers in Excess of £399,950
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking on a Private Driveway
- Popular SG13 Cul-de-Sac Location
A spacious three bedroom, two reception room detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the SG13 school catchment area.
William H Brown offer for sale a spacious three bedroom detached family home well positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within the popluar Foxholes development and SG13 school catchment. Features include a large lounge, spacious family room/dining room, fitted kitchen, ensuite shower room, bathroom, private rear garden and a driveway providing off street parking.
Stairs to first floor,coved ceiling, radiator, double doors leading to dining room, door to lounge.
Lounge: 18' 4" max x 10' 7" ( 5.59m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, single glazed window to rear aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, coved ceiling, two radiators, laminate wood flooring.
Dining Room: 17' 3" x 8' ( 5.26m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator,laminate wood flooring, coved ceiling, spot lights.
Kitchen: 8' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.01m )
Fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, tiled splash back, single bowel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker, extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, laminate wood flooring.
Access to loft, coved ceiling.
Bedroom One: 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
Two single glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, radiator.
Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, obscure single glazed window to front aspect, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two: 7' 6" x 10' 7" ( 2.29m x 3.23m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, laminate wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
Window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator, laminate wood flooring,
White three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap over, hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level dual flush WC, partly tiled walls, single glazed obscure glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, timber build storage shed and side access.
Space for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54917026.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.