4 bedroom detached house for saleCennin Pedr, Pencoedtre Village, Barry
- Detached House with DOUBLE Garage
- Four Bedrooms & En Suite Shower Room
- Living room & Dining Area
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom, W.C & Utility
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
- Close to Barry Link Road
Located on the much sought after Pencoedtre Village development is this detached family home with double garage, drive & sizeable rear garden. Accommodation offers entrance porch, hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, w.c, four bedrooms (ensuite to master) and bathroom.
Situated on the ever desirable Pencoedtre Village Development is this hugely sought after FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED house with DOUBLE GARAGE driveway and GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN.
The property offers entrance porch, hall, living room open to dining area, kitchen/breakfast room, utility & w.c to the ground floor with the aforementioned bedrooms, family bathroom & ensuite shower room to the first floor.
Call today to arrange your viewing!
Garden, Drive & Garage
The front garden is laid to lawn with decorative shrubs to front. The drive can accommodate two vehicles and leads to the double garage (this can easily be converted into additional living space).
Accessed via composite front door with glass panels into porch area with door opening into:
Coved ceiling, radiator, cloak hanging space, stairs rising to first floor landing and door to:
Living Room 15' 10" x 13' 4" ( 4.83m x 4.06m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling, two radiators, and gas fire with mantle and hearth. TV point, telephone points, power points and built in store cupboard. Hardwood flooring continued to Dining area and door to Kitchen.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, coved ceiling, radiator, power points and space for family dining table and chairs.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 11" x 9' 1" max ( 6.07m x 2.77m max )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring ceramic hob and cooker hood over. Space for fridge, dishwasher and breakfast table and chairs. Tiled splash backs, tiled floor, power points, radiator and double glazed windows to rear. Door to:
Utility 5' 1" x 4' 9" ( 1.55m x 1.45m )
Fitted worktop with space, power and plumbing for white goods. Tiled splash backs, wall mounted gas boiler, extractor and door to cloakroom. Glass panelled door to rear.
Comprising a low level w.c and sink unit with tiled splash backs. Radiator, tiled floor and obscured double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch and doors to:
Master Bedroom 13' 4" max x 11' 4" ( 4.06m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard, radiator and power points. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising a low level w.c, sink unit and fully tiled shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs, radiator, shaver point, extractor and obscured double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, carpeted, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four / Study 8' 10" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.69m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator and power points.
Three piece suite comprising a low level w.c, sink unit and twin grip panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Tiled splash backs, radiator, shaver point, extractor and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Enclosed rear garden offering a generous sized lawn area and decorated with mature shrubs and trees. Raised decked area perfect for barbecues and 'al fresco' dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54917080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.