3 bedroom detached house for saleBrockley Road, Bournemouth
Sold STC £350,000
- Situated in Quiet Residential Cul-de-Sac Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Great Family Home
- Beautifully Maintained Garden
- Situated on a Sizeable Plot
- Highly Sought After Location
A stunning detached family home situated in the sought after Hill View School catchment.
The property benefits from an attractive reception hallway, ground floor WC, modern fitted kitchen with space for freestanding appliances and a lounge/dinner that has sliding doors leading onto a rear garden.
Onto the first floor, the hallway leads to the fully fitted modern family bathroom, and two double bedrooms with feature bays windows, and the third being a good sized single bedroom.
To the rear of the property you have a lovely sunny garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a small patio area at the start of the garden. The current owners have reconfigured the garage to part storage and the other side to an office which has power and light and would provide an ideal workspace for those wishing to work from home. At the far end of the garden there is a useful timber storage shed and a summer house with a large decked area perfect for the evening sun.
Brockley Road is located in the sought after residential area of Northbourne. The area offers good school catchment including Hill View Primary School, nearby bus routes giving you access in and around town, local amenities on the nearby Hill View Road and Winton High Street. Further benefits to the area include Redhill Recreational Park offering woodland walks, play park and fields for dog walking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26362524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Castle Lane West, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.