5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDickens Rise, Chigwell, Essex
- 5 bedroom semi detached house with garage
- Close proximity to underground station
- Short walk to local shops
- Highly desirable road in Chigwell
- Fantastic family living accommodation
- EPC energy rating F (30)
This spacious five bedroom family house ticks all the boxes when it comes to family living. You have the massive benefit of having two reception rooms so you could have a room for the kids and one for the adults as well, giving you the best of both worlds.The modern style kitchen also has a breakfast bar which is ideal for morning times and everyone getting ready and you can catch up on what you plan to do for your day. Also, as with all houses of this space, having a downstairs cloakroom is very useful, especially at busy times.One of the real benefits of this home is the amount of bedrooms there are and also the space on offer with these bedrooms which means there certainly won't be any arguments about who gets which room. If you work up in the City, then the short distance to the underground station means that long walks to and from the station will be a thing of the past. There is also Brook Parade shops where you can grab yourself a coffee and watch the world go by.
- Lounge: 13'1 x 12'2 (3.99m x 3.71m)
- Dining Room: 12'4 x 11'5 (3.76m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'5 x 9'8 (5.01m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 12'3 (4.09m x 3.74m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'7 (3.74m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 7'4 (3.81m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 7'4 (2.87m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'11 x 7'0 (2.72m x 2.14m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Integral Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54917860.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50902197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.