2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChamberlain Grove, FAREHAM
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CHALET STYLE BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- DRIVEWAY & REAR GARDEN WITH WORKSHOP
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this two bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow situated in a highly sought after cul-de-sac in Fareham. The property offers a wealth of accommodation and benefits from lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and loft room/ potential bedroom three.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this two bedroom semi-detached chalet style bungalow situated in a highly sought after cul-de-sac in Fareham. The property offers a wealth of accommodation and benefits from lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, loft room/ potential bedroom three, enclosed rear garden and driveway to the front. Viewing now to avoid disappointment!
UPVC front door with custom stain glass finish, smooth ceiling, airing cupboard with storage, real wood flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.70m max x 3.58m max )
Smooth ceiling, wall lighting, telephone point, television point, open feature fireplace with surround, radiator, tiled effect laminate flooring, French doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.02m )
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset Composite one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, eight ring gas range cooker with double oven, fridge/ freezer, partly tiled walls, real wood floor, UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 19' 9" max x 15' 3" max ( 6.02m max x 4.65m max )
UPVC double glazed windows, base units with work surfaces over, two radiators, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, moveable island with units, UPVC French doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.22m max x 3.45m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wall lights, double fitted wardrobe with sliding door, fitted over head storage, telephone point, television point, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 10' 6" max ( 3.05m max x 3.20m max )
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, television point, radiator, fitted carpet.
Restricted Head Height. Potential to be bedroom three.
Three Velux windows with blinds, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, storage in eaves, double fitted wardrobe, three radiators, television point, W/C, shower cubicle, real wood flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fully tiled walls, inset bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, wash hand basin with mixer tap, W/C, Chrome heated towel rail, storage unit, wood flooring.
Block paved driveway, shared drive access to rear, flower beds, Victorian lamp post with custom stain glass finish.
Patio area, flower beds, enclosed pond, greenhouse, side access, outside lighting and tap, large shed/ workshop with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54919114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.