3 bedroom detached house for saleAspen Close, Haverhill
Sold STC £280,000
- Link Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Driveway and Garage
- Very private, enclosed rear garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Haverhill is a popular, UP AND COMING MARKET TOWN and is CONVENIENTLY LOCATED for access to Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds and Newmarket. The closest mainline rail stations are Audley End (12 miles) and Cambridge Rail Station (17.9 miles).
An extremely well presented 3 bedroom link detached house, situated within a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Cambridge side of town. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout, benefitting from the addition of a conservatory to the rear, fitted kitchen/dining room, family bathroom, large lounge, enclosed rear garden and a single garage with off road parking.
UPVC door to the front, radiator and wood flooring.
Cloakroom 2' 9" x 7' 1" ( 0.84m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fully tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin, radiator and low level w.c.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 10' ( 2.34m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted with base and eye level units, tiled splash back, wood flooring, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink, integrated fan oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
Wood flooring, french doors to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" x 16' 3" ( 3.33m x 4.95m )
Wood flooring, gas fire with marble surround, radiator, tv and telephone points, french doors to conservatory and double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect.
Conservatory 16' 6" x 9' 1" ( 5.03m x 2.77m )
Wood flooring, Upvc double glazed wrap around windows and two doors to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 13' 8" ( 2.95m x 4.17m )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes with cupboards to the side and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 12' 1" ( 2.72m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 8' 11" ( 1.88m x 2.72m )
Newly fitted with vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, spot lighting, panelled bath with shower attachment over, low level w.c and mirror with built in de-mister and shaver point. Heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub boarders and pathway leading to the front door.
Single garage with driveway providing off road parking.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flower boarders, large patio and decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54919117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.