4 bedroom terraced house for saleKhama Road, LONDON
- 1400 sq ft.
- Stunning refurbishment.
- Four bedroom family home.
- Extended to the rear and loft.
- Quiet location close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Quaint rear garden.
Fully extended and refurbished to an exacting standard, this creatively designed four bedroom house is perfectly located for access to Tooting Broadway.
Fully extended and refurbished to an exacting standard, this creatively designed four bedroom house is perfectly located for access to Tooting Broadway. Accommodation spans across three stylish levels, with a strong emphasis on contemporary living and entertaining. Externally, the home offers plenty of curb appeal, with a pretty brick frontage and bay windows to the ground and first floors. As you enter, the first room you approach is the inviting through lounge which leads to a magnificent fitted kitchen which incorporates an impressive range-master oven an array of modern wall and base units. Bi-folding doors open onto the quaint rear garden which is particularly secluded, perfect for children to enjoy and those summer BBQ parties. Over the first and second floors, all four bedrooms can be found, including the stunning loft room with a delightful walk in shower facility. Khama Road is situated within Tooting Broadway, a mere five minute walk from Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line), St Georges Hospital and an abundance of local amenities. Chain free and available to view without delay.
Reception Room 13' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 17' 1" x 14' 7" ( 5.21m x 4.45m )
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 16' x 8' ( 4.88m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Three 19' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.94m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 6' ( 2.39m x 1.83m )
Garden (approx) 20' 2" x 16' 6" ( 6.15m x 5.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54919120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.