2 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Whyte, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Period Detached Cottage
- Separate Dining Area
- 13' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Re-Fitted Upstairs Bathroom
- Small Enclosed Garden
- Many Original Features
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Period Detached Cottage
*Separate Dining Area
*13' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Re-Fitted Upstairs Bathroom
*Small Enclosed Garden
*Many Original Features
Original side entrance door to:
3.43m x 3.81m (11'3" x 12'6") maximum including chimney breast and staircase. Window to side, ornamental fireplace with timber support, electric panel heater, wall lights, stairs, opening to Lounge Area.
3.48m x 3.91m (11'5" x 12'10") maximum including chimney breast. Window to front, window to side, ornamental fireplace with timber support, electric panel heater, wall lights, feature beams.
2.34m x 3.89m (7'8" x 12'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with sink unit with mixer tap, newly installed built-in integrated slimline dishwasher, new washer/dryer, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over. Opaque window to side, replacement PVCu double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, feature beams and ceiling spotlights, French double doors to garden.
Small lead effect window, feature beams and ceiling spotlight, door to:
3.56m x 4.04m (11'8" x 13'3") maximum including chimney breast and ceiling recess. Window to front, storage cupboard, electric panel heater, feature beams and recessed ceiling spotlights.
1.57m x 2.84m (5'2" x 9'4") maximum including ceiling recess. Window to side, storage cupboard, wall light, access to loft space.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over and mixer tap, wash hand basin and low-level WC, half height tiling to all walls, window to side, tiled flooring and recessed ceiling spotlights.
Small rear garden, enclosed by brick wall to rear and side, small paved patio with seating area, laid to artificial lawn and gravelled area and raised retaining dwarf wall with flower beds, water butt, ornamental tree, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54921160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.