4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorley Lane, Studley, Calne
- Detached Bungalow with flexible accommodation
- Stunning countryside views to all corners
- Recently built car-port and garaging
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in the picturesque village of Studley this rare to the market detached bungalow has stunning views both to the front and rear. Flexible accommodation is offered throughout with the further bonus of garaging, recently built carport and parking for multiple vehicles.
Located in a quiet country lane, Pemberley is placed on an substantial plot with enviable rural views to the front and rear. The deceptively spacious accommodation offers versatility of use and is presented in superb condition throughout. Open plan kitchen/dining room leads through to a snug/family room, four bedrooms with the master benefiting from a contemporary re-fitted en-suite and an additional cloakroom and bathroom. In addition, the accommodation includes a utility room and formal sitting room with feature fireplace and spectacular views over the rolling countryside to the front. To the rear is a conservatory, accessed off the family room, and we have been advised the vendor has applied for planning to create a stunning Orangery of which further details can be supplied. Externally, there is ample off-street parking with tarmacadam driveway and timber built car-port and garage. Gardens sit mostly to the rear, a spacious sun terrace affords superb views and leads up to a well manicured lawned garden bordering fruit orchards and vegetable plots and further opening out to beautiful countryside. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
A recent addition to this lovely village bungalow is the entrance porch with glass vaulted ceiling, double doors to the front, door leading to the hall and Cotswold flagstone flooring.
Door leading from the porch, doors leading to all rooms and two radiators.
Formal Sitting Room 14' 11" (max) x 14' 4" ( 4.55m (max) x 4.37m )
Lovely formal reception room with a double glazed window to the front aspect with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside, there is also a feature fireplace with a brick built surround and wooden mantle. Television aerial point, wall lights and a radiator.
Family Room/ Snug 14' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.97m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window offering a lovely outlook to the garden, double glazed Patio doors leading to the conservatory, television aerial point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.22m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with under unit lighting and work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Double electric oven, electric hob with extractor fan in cooker hood over, integrated fridge and a further integrated full length fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the side aspect, doorway to utility room and sliding double doors leading to the snug, inset spot lights, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.45m x 1.73m )
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, asterite one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine and further appliance space, central heating boiler, doors leading to the garden and cloakroom, loft access and tiled flooring,
Cloakroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Of UPVc construction with doors leading to the garden and tiled flooring. Plans have been submitted by the current owner to convert this room to join bedroom four with the creation of an Orangery.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.53m )
Good sized master bedroom suite with the added advantage of a sun terrace accessed via a door to the side, an ideal spot to enjoy breakfast while admiring the stunning views. Two double built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point, double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Refitted luxury en-suite comprising a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and a double shower cubicle. Double glazed window to the front aspect, inset spot lights, shaver point and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" (max) x 11' 11" ( 4.24m (max) x 3.63m )
Good sized second bedroom with two double built in wardrobes, television aerial point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.21m )
Another good sized bedroom with a built in wardrobe, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Mostly laid to driveway with raised sun terraces to enjoy the spectacular countryside views to the front. Gated access leading to the rear garden.
Backing onto farmland to the rear with uninterrupted views, full length recently laid patio with steps leading up to the remainder of the gardens with well manicured lawns and flower borders. Picket fencing encloses the vegetable garden and orchard which includes apple, pear and plum trees. Summerhouse with power and light with a sun terrace to the front perfect for al fresco dining, 20 x 10 wooden garden shed and a greenhouse.
Detached Garage 16' 11" x 12' 6" ( 5.16m x 3.81m )
Detached garage with double glazed bi-fold doors leading to the carport, double glazed window to the rear, eaves storage, power and light.
Car Port 21' 7" x 16' 9" ( 6.58m x 5.11m )
The open car port is a recent addition to the property and offers useful under cover parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54923599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.