1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleSt Andrews Way, Necton, Swaffham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS: £115,000 REDUCED TO OIEO £110,000
- "from 1st July to 19th July"
- One bedroom mid terraced bungalow
- Modern kitchen and conservatory
- Off road parking, rear garden & outbuilding
- Porch and hallway, bathroom
- Double bedroom
Small and perfectly formed! A one bedroom bungalow with parking, garden and modern fittings.
Necton is a highly sought after village between the market towns of Swaffham and Dereham. Amenities include a recently refurbished shop/post office, The Windmill pub, a doctors surgery, a butchers and a popular primary school. We are pleased to offer a one bedroom terraced bungalow just a short walk from the X1 bus stop. The property has off road parking to the front, private rear garden and an outbuilding. Internal accommodation comprises a front porch, hallway, living room, modern kitchen and bathroom and a double bedroom with built in wardrobe. The property enjoys a south facing garden and will suit downsizers, first time buyers and investors alike.
Entrance Porch 10' 4" x 3' 3" ( 3.15m x 0.99m )
Good sized conservatory style porch of brick and UPVC construction, tiled floor, obscure glass UPVC double glazed door into
Wood effect vinyl floor, door to kitchen and bathroom, loft access, door to
Living Room 16' 5" max x 10' 11" max ( 5.00m max x 3.33m max )
Wood effect vinyl floor, two windows to rear, radiator, TV and telephone points, door to
Conservatory 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Of brick and UPVC double glazed construction with tiled floor and door to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed front window, fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in cupboards, tiled splash backs, space for fridge freezer and oven, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with obscure glass, modern suite competing wash basin, low level WC and panel bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls, laminate wood effect flooring.
To the rear of the property is a south facing garden with seating area and rear access. Included with the property is an outbuilding.
The current vendor has advised there has been a new boiler installed along with new fitted carpet in the bedroom.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After approximately four miles take the right hand filter lane into Necton. Take the next left onto St Andrews Lane and the immediate right onto St Andrews Way where the property can be found on the left hand side of the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54923608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.