3 bedroom detached house for saleHanmer Way, Staplehurst, Kent, TN12 0NR
- Detached Family Home in Village Location
- Sitting Room leading to Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Boot Room and Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom
- Two Further Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden, Garaging, Parking
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
This attractive detached family home is located on the outskirts of the village of Staplehurst and enjoys rural views to the rear.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a sitting room with oak floors and an open fireplace leading through to the dining room with oak floors and french doors opening onto the garden, a fully fitted kitchen with gas range cooker and hob, a cloakroom and a boot room on the ground floor.
A staircase ascends to the first floor where there is a generously proportioned master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and delightful views across open fields, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the enclosed garden is laid predominantly to lawn adjoining a paved terrace. The garden backs onto open fields. There is an integral garage and off road parking.
This attractive property benefits from being located within the Cranbrook School Catchment Area
This attractive family home is situated on the outskirts of the Wealden village of Staplehurst with its excellent amenities including post office, bank, supermarket and primary school.
This property is also situated within the Cranbrook School Catchment area.
The mainline station is a short distance and provides commuter services to Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street (approx 55 minutes).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.