2 bedroom apartment for saleKit Hill View, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
Sold STC £140,000
- Detached two bedroom coach house.
- Offered for sale with no forward chain.
- An ideal first time or investment purchase.
- Lounge/dining room and separate fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances.
- Family bathroom/WC with shower attachment.
- UPVC double glazing and mains gas fired central heating.
- Integral single garage with understairs cupboard and side pedestrian door.
- Allocated generous garden area with further off road parking space.
- Situated offset this popular development with no immediate adjoining properties.
- Viewing highly recommended.
77 Kit Hill View is a detached two bedroom coach house which was built by Wainhomes in 2012. This home has the advantage of being in a position where it has no immediate neighbours and benefits from a good sized garden, integral single garage and off road parking.
Internally, the accommodation which is totally self-contained is accessed via a front door and internal staircase which ascends to the spacious open plan lounge/dining room. Located off the lounge/dining room is the kitchen area which is well equipped with a range of matching wall and base units, with an integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor. The kitchen also has plumbed space for a dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. The coach house apartment has a main bedroom with overstairs cupboard and a second bedroom which is large enough to accommodate a single bed. The family bathroom/WC has a matching three piece suite with shower attachment above the panelled bath.
As you would expect, this modern home has benefits such as UPVC double glazed windows and warmth which is generated by mains gas fired central heating. The integral garage has a useful understairs storage cupboard and a door leading out to the side patio which leads to the generous allocated lawned garden.
The property forms part of this popular modern development which is conveniently positioned for many town facilities including the Retail Park, College and nearby there is a bus stop where the town bus service accesses other key parts of the town.
We would highly recommend this coach house apartment to both first time buyers and investors and an internal viewing is highly recommended as it is offered for sale with no forward chain.
The property is conveniently situated within a popular edge of town development approximately one mile from the heart of the town centre which boasts a range of shopping, educational, commercial and recreational facilities. The town lies adjacent to the A30 dual carriageway giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed along the A388 (Western Road). Upon reaching Pennygillam Roundabout take the second exit signposted towards Scarne Industrial Estate and the Hospital. Continue along the link road bearing around to the left into Hurdon Road. Turn right just opposite the Retail Park keeping Lidl Supermarket on the right hand side. The entrance to Kit Hill View will be identified a short distance along on the left hand side. Continue around to the right in to Kit Hill View where No. 77 will be identified immediately on the right hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54925927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU160218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.