3 bedroom terraced house for saleThorold Road, Ilford, Essex
Sold STC £400,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom mid terrace house
- Victorian style property
- Potential to extend (STP)
- Modernisation required
- No onward chain
- Seven Kings school catchment
- EPC energy rating E (54)
This house is situated in the North Ilford location of Redridge and close by you have lots of useful amenities. Ilford station and Gants Hill underground station are both nearby and will be ideal for those who need to commute daily.This is a Victorian style mid terrace house that is double bayed. It has a driveway to the front. There is potential to extend. (Subject to planning). Internally, there is a lounge area and separate dining room. There is a good sized kitchen and a downstairs bathroom. This house has plenty of character and original features. At the moment this house does need some work but this will then present any new buyer a chance to add their own stamp on it and turn it into their dream home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This home has been in the family for about 50 years and it is a house that has lots of potential. It is set in a good location and close to lots of shops, restaurants and cafes.One of the biggest advantages of this location it that the house sits within the catchment area for Seven Kings High School and the newly built Seven Kings Primary School. These schools are highly sought after and it will give your children a head start in their academic life.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 12'10 x 11'2 (3.91m x 3.41m)
- Dining Room: 12'4 x 12'0 (3.76m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 9'3 (3.00m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom: 6'1 x 5'10 (1.86m x 1.78m)
- Separate Toilet: 5'10 x 3'3 (1.78m x 0.99m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 12'7 (4.47m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'5 (3.79m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.85m)
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54930253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 52013626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.