3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSurbiton Hill Park, SURBITON
Guide Price £700,000
- Close proximity to transport for direct access in to London
- Three double bedrooms
- Immaculately presented family home
- Off-street parking for up to three cars
- Downstairs WC
A superb three double bedroom, semi-detached family home situated in the highly sought after Berrylands area and is conveniently positioned for outstanding local schools, Surbiton town centre with its array of bars, supermarkets, shops and mainline station with direct links in to London.
A superb three double bedroom, semi-detached family home situated in the highly sought after Berrylands area and is conveniently positioned for outstanding local schools, Surbiton town centre with its array of bars, supermarkets, shops and mainline station with direct links in to London. Berrylands train station is also within a short walk away.
This immaculately presented home has been tastefully extended and modernised by the existing owners. The ground floor comprises a welcoming entrance hall, downstairs WC, a beautiful bright and spacious bay-fronted living room with a stunning feature fireplace, an exceptionally large fully fitted kitchen/dining area with breakfast bar and French doors that lead out to the huge beautiful sunny and secluded south facing garden. The garden benefits from two separate areas which is perfect for entertaining family and guests.
To the first floor there is a large landing, three double bedrooms with a bay fronted master bedroom and a large family bathroom with separate shower.
Further benefits include off street parking for up to three cars, garage and potential to extend further (STPP).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54931120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR104633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.