2 bedroom bungalow for saleLeys Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2
- Immaculate 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Modern dining kitchen and bathroom
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- 2 reception rooms, conservatory/utility
- Driveway and brick built garage
- Beautifully presented garden to the rear
*** REDUCED FROM £220,000, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ***
A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom detached dormer bungalow, offering immaculate accommodation throughout. Situated in a popular and convenient location close to schools, bus routes, shops, North Shore Golf Course and other local amenities.
Accommodation briefly comprising vestibule, large hall, lounge, dining room, modern dining kitchen, conservatory/utility room, modern ground floor bathroom, ground floor bedroom and spacious dormer bedroom to the first floor with wash room. Externally the property boasts a beautifully presented garden to the rear with feature fish pond area and large wooden summer house, easily maintained garden to the front with driveway leading to brick built garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and some triple glazing.
Viewing highly recommended to be able to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on off
Bedroom 1 - 12'0 x 10'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 20'3 x 10'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 2.69m x 1.50m -
Reception 1 - 16'11 x 12'5 -
Reception 2 - 15'9 x 11'11 -
Reception 3 - 8'10 x 4'11 -
Kitchen - 16'9 x 10'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54932068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26364052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.