3 bedroom bungalow for saleKingsingfield Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent
Sold STC £390,000
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Beautiful rear garden
- Garage and driveway
- Private no through road
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Kingsingfield Road is regarded as one of the most sought after roads in West Kingsdown. For those who have children it is perfect, as the road is only used by residents, which makes it very a safe environment.This is a beautiful home with so many features, but what steals the show is the fantastic landscaped rear garden that is not overlooked and is bathed in sunshine all day long. The bungalow has been designed for comfort, with a wonderful layout offering flexibility, allowing you to furnish the property as you wish. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen, making it perfect when entertaining guests, allowing everyone to take a seat whilst dinner is being prepared.On a summer's evening, step outside and take in this splendid garden. This is a great place to relax with a glass of wine or two, into the evening whilst watching the sunset. There is also plenty of space for the children to play and to run around and let off steam. For those who are keen on DIY, there is a useful outbuilding which is currently used as a workshop.The nearby shops are only a stone's throw away, where you can take a stroll on a Sunday morning to buy a newspaper, pint of milk and a loaf of bread. West Kingsdown is ideally located for the commuter, as the M20, M26 and M25 motorways are all within a 5 minute drive.Properties on Kingsingfield Road rarely come up for sale.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'1 x 11'6 (5.52m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 9'11 (3.25m x 3.02m) narrowing to 7'7 x 4'5 (2.31m x 1.35m)
- Dining Area: 10'10 x 7'5 (3.30m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 10'4 (3.76m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'8 (3.33m x 2.64m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 6'11 (3.30m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 5'7 (2.39m x 1.70m)
- Workshop/Outbuilding: 12'5 x 8'7 (3.79m x 2.62m)
- Garage and driveway
- Gardens to front and rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54932455.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14418924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, West Kingsdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.