2 bedroom terraced house for saleSurrey Street, King Cross, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £45,000 - £55,000
- Back-To-Back Property
- Convenient Location
- One Bedroom plus Attic Room
- On Street Parking
- VIEWING ADVISED
GUIDE PRICE: £45,000 - £55,000 Offered for sale with William H Brown, Halifax is this stone built back-to-back terrace property in a convenient location within Halifax; providing access links to Halifax Town Centre.
GUIDE PRICE: £45,000 - £55,000 Offered for sale with William H Brown, Halifax is this stone built back-to-back terrace property in a convenient location within Halifax; providing access links to Halifax Town Centre. The property in brief comprises of: Lounge and Kitchen to the ground floor with master bedroom and bathroom located on the first floor with an additional attic room on the second floor. Externally offering a yard area to the front with on street parking.
Enter the property through the double glazed front entrance door leading to the lounge and kitchen featuring tiled flooring and offering a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' x 13' Into Alcove ( 4.57m x 3.96m Into Alcove )
Benefiting from decorative cornicing to the ceiling with a feature electric fireplace central to the room. Further offering a television point and a central heated radiator below the double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 3" Into Alcove x 5' 8" ( 3.43m Into Alcove x 1.73m )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surface over and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates gas cooker point with a cooker hood over and tiling to the splash area. Furthermore, featuring tiled flooring and plumbing for a washing machine. The room also provides a central heated radiator.
Frsit Floor Landing
The landing area provides access to the master bedroom and house bathroom
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' Into Alcove ( 4.50m x 3.35m Into Alcove )
The generous master bedroom features a decorative plate rail with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom boasts a four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath and shower cubicle with a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. With tiling on the surrounding walls and a central heated radiator beneath the opaque double glazed window to the front elevation.
Leading up to the attic.
Attic Room 19' 4" Into Alcove x 9' 7" Maximum ( 5.89m Into Alcove x 2.92m Maximum )
The second bedroom Includes a central heated radiator and offers a skylight window.
To the front of the property in a stone area with stone wall boundaries which leads to the front entrance doorway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54933589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.