3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlaramara Drive, Carlisle, Cumbria
Offers in Region of £178,000
- SIMPLY READY TO MOVE STRIAGHT IN TO.
- MODERN TOWNHOUSE OVER 3 FLOORS
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH ENSUITE
- 2 REC ROOMS, D/GLAZING AND C/HEATING
- GARDEN AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING C
Simply ready to move straight into, a modern recently built townhouse situated over 3 floors.
Situated on a popular new estate to the west of the city, the accommodation is neutrally decorated throughout to suit all tastes.
Briefly comprising; entrance hall, reception room and dining kitchen with integrated appliances to the ground floor, lounge and master bedroom with en-suite shower room to the first floor, and 2 double bedroom and bathroom to the second floor. Externally there is a garden to the rear, a detached single garage and a courtyard providing parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54933652.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.