4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastern Street, Aylesbury
Sold STC £295,000
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM
- GARDEN & GARAGE
- NO UPPER CHAIN
A four/five bedroom extended semi detached family home situated within walking distance of the town centre. The property features entrance porch and hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom, three/four bedrooms, first floor cloakroom, bedroom/loft room, enclosed garden and detached garage.
A four/five bedroom extended semi detached family home situated within walking distance of the town centre. The property features entrance porch and hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom, three/four bedrooms, first floor cloakroom, bedroom/loft room, enclosed garden and detached garage. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Sliding double glazed door to entrance porch.
Part glazed door to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" x 13' 2" into bay ( 3.91m x 4.01m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator.
Dining/family Room 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Coving. Opening to family area.
Family/dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Coving. Radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset single drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob. Plumbing for dishwasher. Airing cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to side. Doors to side and bathroom. Open to rear lobby.
Rear Lobby Area
Door to side. Door to bathroom.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Bath. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
First Floor & Landing
Double glazed window to side. Stairs to bedroom/loft room.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Window to side.
Bedroom One 13' into bay x 10' 11" into wardrobes ( 3.96m into bay x 3.33m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' x 7' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Five / Study 5' 6" x 8' 1" max ( 1.68m x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three/loft Room 19' 3" max x 13' 7" ( 5.87m max x 4.14m )
( restricted head height) Double glazed window to rear, Velux window. Storage eaves.
Hardstanding to the side of the property and leading to detached garage.
Enclosed rear garden with shingle area. Gated side and rear access.
Doors to front and rear elevation. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54935876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL106654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.