3 bedroom terraced house for saleRuskin Close, Llanrumney
- Ideal Investment /First Time Buy
- Three Bedroom Corner Plot
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Lounge Through to the Garden
- Generous Kitchen
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close to Local Shops and Fields
- Call to View!
- NO CHAIN!
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000. This corner plot property offers three good sized bedrooms, and bathroom with separate W.C. To the ground floor is a generous Kitchen and lounge through to the garden. The property further benefits from being recently renovated double glazed and has gas central heating throughout. The property is ideally located in a Cul-De-Sac location near to local bus routes and transport links. Nearby there are schools, shops and plentiful amenities. Call Cardiff Homes today to arrange your viewing.
LOUNGE 4.60m x 3.41m (15’07 x 11’02)
DINER 2.62m x 2.60m (8’09 x 8’07)
KITCHEN 5.77m x 3.0m (18’11 x 9’11)
BEDROOM ONE 3.76m x 5’05m (12’04 x 10’10)
BEDROOM TWO 3.27m x 2.77m (10’09 x 9’01)
BEDROOM THREE 2.74m x 2.42m ( 8’98 x 7’93)
EPC: E (47)/ C (77)
COUNCIL TAX: BAND C
Eastern High School
Ysgol Bro Eirwg
Ysgol Bro Edern
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54936580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6906261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardiff Homes, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.