3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSerlby Lane, Harthill, Sheffield
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen Diner With Appliances & Storage
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite Inc. Shower
- Landscaped Gardens With Lawn & Patio
- Two Brick Built Outbuildings With Power/Water Supply
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Rating - C
***Guide Price - £150,000 - £155,000***
This well presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated in the semi rural village of Harthill. Occupying a generous corner plot with beautiful landscaped gardens, the property offers 980 sq. ft. of accommodation across two floors including a kitchen diner, conservatory, two double bedrooms (plus a single bedroom) and family bathroom. Likely to be of interest to first time buyers, the property would make a superb family home. Well placed for local shops/amenities and available with no onward chain...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54936895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795007673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.