2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGowland Square, Murton, Seaham, Co.Durham, SR7
- Well Presented & Improved Two Bed Semi
- Substantial Gardens - Corner Plot
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Refitted Bathroom, Recently Recovered Roof
- The EPC Rating is D
Kimmitt & Roberts have been instructed to sell this well presented and improved two bed semi detached home in this popular residential location with larger than average gardens on a corner plot.
Perfect for First Time Buyers or Small Families the property has accommodation that briefly comprises; Lounge and Kitchen/Dining Room. To the first floor there are a two bedrooms and a Family Bathroom/WC. There are Gardens to the front, side and rear.
Gowland Square is pleasantly situated in Murton Village. There are local shops and amenities close by and Dalton Park Shopping Outlet is a two minute Drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54939097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM150108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.