4 bedroom detached house for saleCourt Lodge Farm, Horton Kirby, Dartford, Kent
Under Offer £6,300,000
- Productive arable farmland with good access
- About 535 acres of arable land
- About 57 acres of lavender fields and 14 acres of hop gardens
- Detached four bedroom bungalow with AOC
- Range of farm buildings including modern on floor grain store for over 2,000 tonnes
- About 76 acres of attractive mixed broadleaf woodland
- About 695 acres (281 hectares) in total
The farm is a standalone commercial arable unit in an attractive position and a well-connected rural location. There is about 695 acres in total comprising 606 acres of farmland and 76 acres of mature mixed broadleaf woodland. There are attractive and unusual lavender fields and two hop gardens on the farm. The farm is well served with a centrally located range of farm buildings, the principal one being a large modern grain store with on floor storage for over 2,000 tonnes.
The bungalow on the farm is to the west of the farm yard and buildings.
Court Loge Farm is an attractive arable farm in the parishes of Horton Kirby and South Darenth, and Fawkham between Sevenoaks and Dartford in West Kent. The farm bungalow and buildigns are in an elevated position with far reaching views over the gentlly undulating surrounding farm land, and the widre countryside. On a clear day there are views of the City of London in the far distance juxtaposed against the Downland setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54939163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LON160093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, National Country House Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.