2 bedroom flat for saleMount Street, Cromer
- Maisonette Flat
- Newly Refurbished with Contemporary Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain!
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy!
This two storey maisonette flat couldn't be in a better location, set in the heart of the lovely seaside town of Cromer, close to the shops, beach & transport links. The property has been recently refurbished, consisting of a lounge, contemporary kitchen, bathroom & two double bedrooms.
This two storey maisonette flat couldn't be in a better location, set in the heart of the lovely seaside town of Cromer, close to the shops, beach & transport links. The property has been recently refurbished, consisting of a lounge, contemporary kitchen, bathroom & two double bedrooms. With no onward chain it would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase!
With doors off to both apartments.
Ground Floor Entrance
With carpet and stairs leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
With night storage heater and stairs leading to the second floor with understairs storage cupboard. Doors off.
Lounge 15' 1" into bay x 14' 3" max ( 4.60m into bay x 4.34m max )
With a large single glazed bay sash window to the front aspect. Original cast iron feature fireplace. Two night storage heaters, television point, carpet and ornate arch with shelving.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 3" max ( 3.23m x 2.82m max )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and breakfast bar area. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in Bush electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Night storage heater and part tiled splashbacks. Single glazed wooden sash window to the rear aspect.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with light and shaver point above and bath. Night storage heater, part tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
With loft access, double storage cupboard and high level internal window into bedroom 2. Doors off.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
With a single glazed wooden sash window to the front aspect. Night storage heater, carpet, television point and part sloped ceiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 8' min ( 3.99m x 2.44m min )
With a single glazed wooden sash window to the rear aspect and small window to the side aspect. Night storage heater, carpet, part sloped ceiling and television point.
Please note our vendor has informed us there are 99 years remaining on the lease from 1st December 1989.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54940172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM103808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.