3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGray Street, Irchester, Wellingborough
Sold STC £180,000
- REDUCED FROM £185 000 TO £180 000
- Village location three bedroom semi detached property
- £1000 buyers incentive
- Close to shops and schools
- Ideal family home
***VILLAGE FAMILY HOME*** This three bedroom semi detached property located in Irchester would make the ideal family home. Viewing is advised as soon as possible.
The property further benefits from having a fence enclosed rear garden, a front garden that could potentially be off road parking, double glazing throughout and is within close proximity to locals shops and schools.
Obscure double glazed door to the front, radiator, stairs leading to first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 13' max ( 4.50m max x 3.96m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, coving to ceiling, wall lighting, feature fire place with electric fire, radiator and arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 5" max x 9' 5" plus under stairs storage ( 5.00m max x 2.87m plus under stairs storage )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and double glazed door to the side, wall and floor units with roll work tops over, one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven with electric hob and canopy over, under stairs storage, radiator, space for white goods and wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.56m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 9' max ( 3.84m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.92m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard with boiler, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, fully tiled, low level W.C, wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, radiator and tile effect flooring.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with brick built out building and shed with side access leading to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54941788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.