4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeol Llewelyn, Coedpoeth, Wrexham, LL11
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Sized House
- Two Reception Rooms & Additional Attic Room
- Off Road Parking & Large Front Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating 41 Band E
- Internal Viewing Advised to Appreciate Spacious Accommodation
- Benefitting from No Onward Chain
**NEW PRICE** Whitegates Estate Agents are pleased to offer this traditional style Four bedroom semi-detached house for sale. The property benefits from gas central heating , UPVC double glazing, Two reception rooms, Four bedrooms and additional attic room. Off road parking is accessed via Waen Road and with a the large front garden fronts Heol Llewelyn. The property gives the prospective purchasers the opportunity to develop and decorate to one's own taste. Located in Coedpoeth village which itself offers both Welsh and English media primary schools, with shops and bus services also available. Access to the Oswestry/Wrexham/Chester link road is a short driving distance. Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate the spacious accommodation that this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54941938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WXM160098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.