3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandymount East, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £84,000
- NO CHAIN
- MAKE AN OFFER
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 3 BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, TWO OUTBUILDINGS
Located to the popular VILLAGE of HARWORTH. The property would suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor. Standing to an elevated plot with mature gardens and outbuildings, easy access to a wide range of local amenities including various shops, schools and healthcare.
Located to the popular SANDYMOUNT AREA of HARWORTH stands this semi detached property with a motivated vendor ready to sell. The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch and entrance hall, kitchen, dining room and lounge, useful store rooms to the rear which are accessed via the rear porch. Three bedrooms to the first floor accompanied by a large shower room. There are double glazed windows and gas central heating, mature gardens to the rear. Harworth offers a wide range of amenities which are all within the village. Having both primary and secondary schools, along with a range of recreational facilities to the local sports ground. The village gives good access to the A1 motorway network where there are links to larger towns and cities. Early viewing's are advised. Call now - appointments via the agent.
Having a front facing entrance door with an additional door leading into the entrance hall.
Having stairs leading to the first floor, access through to the dining room, lounge and kitchen and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 7" max ( 3.71m x 3.53m max )
Second reception room with a front facing Upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 2" x 12' 4" into alcove ( 3.40m x 3.76m into alcove )
Second reception with coving to the ceiling, wall lights and a central heating radiator. Rear facing Upvc double glazed window overlooking the garden. Gas fire to the chimney breast wall with a marble effect hearth and back to a wooden surround.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Splashback tiling to the walls and space for a fridge, electric hob with extractor fan above and an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine. Side facing Upvc window double glazed window, central heating radiator and door leading into the rear porch. Useful pantry/understairs storage with a side facing window.
Having two side facing Upvc entrance doors, one to the rear garden. Two useful storage cupboards with power and lighting,
First Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window, loft access to a partially boarded loft which has a velux style window and ladder.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 11' 8" upto wardrobe ( 2.90m x 3.56m upto wardrobe )
Double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and a front facing Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.28m )
Double bedroom with wardrobes inset to two alcoves, central heating radiator and a rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 1" max ( 2.44m x 2.46m max )
Having a front facing Upvc double glazed window, telephone point, overstairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Shower Room 8' x 7' 9" max ( 2.44m x 2.36m max )
Good sized shower room with a suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a double shower cubicle with an electric shower inset. Cupboard to the alcove which houses the central heating boiler. Central heating radiator and a side facing Upvc double glazed obscured window.
To the front elevation there is a walled and lawned garden which is enclosed with gated access to the side elevation.
The rear garden is private and mature with a paved patio area close to the house, mature shrubs and plant to the borders, external tap, shed and greenhouse.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left signposted Harworth, follow the road into the village, taking the third left onto Sandymount, proceed down the road taking the right hand fork. The property can be found on the left handside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54942775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.