2 bedroom terraced house for saleHenshall Street, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Lawned Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to City Centre
Situated in the Garden Quarter of Chester sits this two bedroom mid terraced property, conveniently located close to the City Centre and ample local amenities. Briefly the property comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and lawned garden to the rear.
Situated in the Garden Quarter of Chester sits this two bedroom mid terraced property, conveniently located close to the City Centre and ample local amenities and access to all transport networks. Briefly the property comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. Outside the rear garden is laid to lawn, with planted borders.
Entrance Hall 14' 5" x 3' 2" ( 4.39m x 0.97m )
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Feature fireplace with surround. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Opening to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Opening to lounge. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complementary wood block effect worksurfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for appliances. Plumbing for washing machine. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Tiled splashback. Wall mounted combi boiler. UPVC double glazed door to side elevation leading to rear garden.
Landing 13' 2" x 4' 9" ( 4.01m x 1.45m )
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed shower screen and wall mounted shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled splashback. Tiled walls with decorative border tile. Tile effect flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan. Built in storage cupboard. UPVC obscured glass double glazed window to rear elevation.
Enclosed walled garden to rear being mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and gate providing access to rear pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54942790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.