2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLandau Way, March
Sold STC £180,000
- Was £190,000 (01.07.16 - 28.07.16) Reduced to £180,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- 14ft x 9ft Conservatory
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
Nestled away in a cul-de-sac. Enclosed Rear Gardens. Conservatory. **£1000 BUYERS INCENITIVE ON THIS PROPERTY. Viewing is highly recommended.
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, approximately 3/4 mile from the Town Centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, two bedrooms, lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory. Please note, viewing is highly recommended.
Textured and coved ceiling. Loft access. Telephone point. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator. Additional storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 5" ( 5.31m x 3.18m )
Window to front. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling. Patio doors to
Conservatory 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
Brick base UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 8" x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 3.25m x 3.10m plus door recess )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Textured and coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Bedroom One 10' 11" to fitted wardrobes x 10' 6" ( 3.33m to fitted wardrobes x 3.20m )
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" plus door recess x 9' 5" ( 3.02m plus door recess x 2.87m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Textured and coved ceiling. Tiled walls,
Front gardens are open plan, laid to grass with mature trees inset. Drive to garage.
Garage has up and over door.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with outside tap and gated access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54942796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.