4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Hyde Close, Great Yeldham, Halstead
Sold STC £325,000
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Large corner plot garden
- Garage and parking
- Sought after Great Yeldham location
Situated on a generous corner plot at the end of a popular cul-de-sac is this detached three/four bedroom home. The property is presented to a high standard throughout with the modern high specification kitchen & bathrooms a real highlight & is enhanced by two reception rooms,garage & driveway .
Double glazed door and double glazed window to front aspect. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Oak flooring. Stairs rising to first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiling to splashbacks. Radiator.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 6" max ( 5.56m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed patio doors. Fireplace housing multi fuel log burner. Two radiators. Carpet flooring.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 7' 9" ( 5.92m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Double glazed door to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of granite work surface. Sink and drainer unit with inset one and a half bowl. Tiling to splashbacks. Electric one and a half oven with induction hob. TV point. Free standing appliances. Spot lighting. Central heating boiler. Oak flooring.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 4" ( 3.61m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes with lighting. Radiator. Two telephone points.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 1" max ( 3.20m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted up and over wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" max x 10' 6" ( 3.61m max x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" max x 7' 8" ( 2.64m max x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Telephone point.
Shower cubicle. Radiator. Marble tiled walls and stone flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower rinser. Part tiled. Heated towel rail. Spot lighting.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a raised decking area. There is a patio area to the side and the remainder is fully landscaped and laid to lawn with a raised shingle area, all enclosed by panel fencing. Shed to remain. Pond. Gated access to both sides. The driveway provides off road parking and leads to the garage. Oil tank.
Power and light connected. Up and over doors. Loft space. Door leading to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54942802.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.