3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMalt Close, Newmarket
Sold STC £275,000
- Modern Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- End of Terrace
- Kitchen / Diner
- Garage & Garden
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Newmarket is a THRIVING MARKET TOWN and the centre of the horse racing industry. There are excellent shopping facilities, NUMEROUS SCHOOLS, a sports centre, swimming pool and theatre. Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds are easily accessible via the A14 or rail.
A modern 3 bedroom house standing towards the front of a well regarded development on the sought after south side of the town centre and positioned within walking distance to the Train Station, High Street and Tattersalls.
Offering well presented and tastefully decorated accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. Complete with a low maintenance and well maintained rear garden, driveway and garage.
UPVC door to front, tiled floor and radiator
Window to rear aspect, radiator, sink, w.c, tiled floor and splash back
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.52m x 3.43m )
Window to front aspect, wood floor, radiator, telephone and TV points
Dining Room 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Patio doors to rear garden and radiator
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.98m )
Window to rear aspect, fan oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, 1 1/2 bowl sink, tiled floor and splash back, plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Stairs from hall and radiator
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
Window to front aspect, fitted double wardrobe, carpet and radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Window to rear aspect, double wardrobe, airing cupboard and radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and radiator
Paneled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, low level w.c, sink and extractor fan
Fully enclosed with side gated access, patio and gravel area, mainly laid to lawn
Single garage with up and over doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54945568.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.